Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SPRING BREAK!!!



Oh how I love Spring Break! This year we will be going up to Coeur d'Alene, ID and hanging out our Worldmark resort. We plan on visiting our favorite indoor water park, Triple Play. We are super excited that our cousins Krysten and Tomas along with Doug (Ken's brother) and Melissa are going to meet up with us this year at Triple Play. It will be so much fun!

We spent several hours playing in the water. The kids loved the water slides. I only got to go down once since Afton had a ear infection (although we didn't know it at the time). Some of us played mini golf and laser tag and all of us played games in the arcade center. We had the best time.

The rest of spring break was spent enjoying watching tv, eating, swimming in a regular pool and sleeping. I believe we spent most of the time watching tv. I must say that the whole family misses satellite programming and we made the most of it soaking in all of the shows we miss the most (we had 4 tv's in our suite). I must also mention that we were able to reserve the penthouse suite at our resort and boy was it NICE!! I hope we get that opportunity again.

No comments:

Post a Comment