Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumpkin Patch



Saoirse had her very first field trip on Monday, Oct. 19. Her kindergarten class went to a local nursery. They were able to roam around the pumpkin patch and choose any pumpkin they wanted. Note: they had to be able to carry it by themselves. Afton and I met the kindergarten classes at the nursery and I let Afton pick out a pumpkin herself. We also spent some time looking at the trees and flowers at the nursery. I remember the last time Saoirse was at this nursery. She was just over 1 yr old and at that time Emma was on her kindergarten field trip. I remember one mother freaking out at what Saoirse was doing. I turned around and there she was sitting on the ground putting rocks in her mouth. Good times!! What else is a toddler supposed to do?? I also got a really great picture of her looking at some leaves she found on the ground too. Enjoy the contrasting pictures; I know I do! She is a beautiful and fascinating girl. I love you Saoirse!

No comments:

Post a Comment